Wednesday 6 August 2014

It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock 'n' roll!

Highway to Hell.
Thunderstruck.
T.N.T.

I'm certain you didn't just read those words... You sang them in your head. Or, screamed them in your head with a deep, rustic voice?


AC/DC. A band formed in 1973, who are still performing their "high voltage rock 'n' roll" after 40 years. They've sold nearly 71 million albums just in America, making them one of the five top selling bands in music history.

A friend's dad had his 50th a couple of months ago, and celebrated with a Rock 'n' Roll themed party. As AC/DC is one of his favourite bands, I was asked to make an AC/DC cake, and was given an example of what it was to look like: Black, with the logo on top, and flames coming up and around the sides and top.

I could do that! I thought. And this is what I made!

A view from each side:


And a view from on top:


Rock on!  \../

No comments:

Post a Comment